Tim Cook Annual Leadership Scholarship
Must be a current student enrolled in the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering with a declared major in industrial and systems engineering who demonstrates financial need and community involvement and leadership. Applicants must also sign the Auburn University Oath of Honor and the Auburn University SGA PACT, in addition to an anti-discrimination statement by the donor to signify their commitment to Auburn’s academic honesty and non-discrimination policies.
- Resident Tuition & Fees
- Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you participated in the Co-Op program or served an internship?
- If yes, please list your experience and involvement with these programs.
- Have you been involved in community service in the last 12 months?
- If yes, how many total hours of community service have you performed over the past 12 months?
- If yes, please describe your community service involvement performed over the past 12 months.
- Please describe your plan for community service involvement for the upcoming year.
- Are you involved in non-academic university activities?
- If yes, please describe your involvement in these activities.
- Have you held positions of leadership?
- If yes, please describe your leadership activities.
- Why do you believe you should be considered a candidate based on the criteria of academic excellence, leadership, campus involvement, and community service?
- The Auburn University Oath of Honor
"In accordance with those virtues of Honesty and Truthfulness set forth in the Auburn Creed, I as a student and fellow member of the Auburn family, do hereby pledge that all work is my own, achieved through personal merit and without any unauthorized aid. In the promotion of integrity, and for the betterment of Auburn, I give honor to this, my oath and obligation."
I believe and will abide by the Auburn University Oath of Honor.
- The Auburn University SGA PACT
"I believe that all individuals have equal worth; I believe in valuing all people regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and other dimensions of diversity.
I believe that diversity is essential for the future of humankind. Therefore, from this day forward, I will strive to stand against prejudice through my everyday thoughts and actions. I will treat all people with dignity and respect at every opportunity.
I will acknowledge everyone's differences and similarities and celebrate them positively. I believe that these values are the true definition of diversity, and I will strive daily to honor this pact, knowing that the key to making Auburn University a better place starts with me."
- Brandon L. Wolfe
Auburn University NAACP President 2004-2005
I believe and will abide by the Auburn University SGA PACT and I understand the scholarship donor intensely detests discrimination of any type. I will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical conditions, or US military or veteran status in my day to day activities during the term of the scholarship.
- Show 8 more